Search for products..
8.5" Seed Ganapathy | With Grow bag, Cocopeat & Extra seeds
Seed Ganapathy is an eco-friendly Ganesha idol made of natural clay, organic manure with seeds in it, that grow into a plant once dissolved. It's a great alternative to the hazardous POP idol that affects the underwater ecosystem.
Thanks for choosing greenery :)
1) Place the idol in a tub.
2) Pour water into the tub until the idol is fully immersed.
3) Let the idol dissolve completely, it usually takes 30-45 mins for the
idol to dissolve completely.
4) Drain the water from the tub. (don't miss the seeds while draining)
5) Collect the dissolved mud and seeds from the tub, and place them in a pot.
6) Sprinkle water daily twice a day.
7) It takes a week for the seed to germinate and 3-4 weeks to become a fully